|Home||» Products||» Geotextiles||» PP Nonwoven Needlepunch Geotextiles|
PP Nonwoven Needlepunch Geotextiles
We hold specialization in the domain of manufacturing and exporting the variety of PP Nonwoven Needlepunch Geotextiles. Mainly used with the geomembranes, these are highly deigned with protective cushions. Highly durable in nature, the preferred products are made by using the best grade polypropylene fibers tangled together by applying the needle punching approach. We provide the range of PP Nonwoven Needlepunch Geotextiles to our respected clients™ at market leading prices.
- Water permeability
- Durable standards
- Light weighted
- State of Art Machines: Fehrer, Germany
- Machine Width: 6 mtrs
- GSM: From 100 gsm to 600 gsm
- Colors: All Colors possible
- Separation function: Separation of two layers of soil with different soil physical properties, such as road gravel from soft sub-base materials.
- Filtration function: Retaining fine particles when water passes from a fine-grained to a coarse grained layer, such as when water flows from a sandy soil into a Geotextile wrapped gravel drain.
- Drainage function: To drain liquid or gas in the plane of the fabric which results in draining or venting of the soil, such as a gas vent layer in a landfill cap.
- Reinforcement function: Improving the load bearing capacity of a soil structure, such as a high strength Geotextiles to reinforce a retaining wall.
- Protection function: Mechanical protection of geomembranes against perforation and abrasion, such as a liner protective layer when only gravel fills are available.
Product Selection Criteria
Puncture, Burst, Mass
Heavy Weight Nonwoven provide the highest level of puncture resistance
Tensile, Elongation, Tear, AOS, Permittivity, Permeability
Light to Medium Weight Materials
AOS, Permittivity, Mass, Tensile, Permeability
Mass, Transmissivity, Permeability
Light to Medium Weight. Heavy weight to be considered for Gas Collection systems
Grab, Elongation, Tear, Mass
All types of Geotextiles will help improve the stability of unstable soil.
KT Exports India Pvt. Ltd.
101 Sudaiv, Plot No. 97,
Road No. 3, Hindu Colony
Dadar (East) - 400014.
Maharashtra - India.