|Home||» Products||» Geotextile Fabric||» PET Nonwoven Needlepunch Geotextiles|
PET Nonwoven Needlepunch Geotextiles
Empowered by high tech manufacturing facilities and capable workforce, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting the collection of PET Non Woven Needle Punch Geotextiles. Our geotextiles are widely used to eliminate cracking functions in existing paved roads. They are designed with keeping in mind the extreme weather conditions, and these products are subjected to rigorous testing approaches. Plus, the clients can avail the PET Non Woven Needle Punch Geotextiles at their door step within the stipulated time frame.
- Water proof surfaces
- Provide stress relief
- Reduce cracking functions
- Further Details:
- The unique properties of these Geotextiles provide waterproofing and stress relief of the pavement structure. The high melt temperature of Polyester (PET) ensures that the Geotextiles properties are not affected by the application of hot asphalt or bitumen.
- Protection: They prevent the bank from being washed out, protect the bank and the bottom, prevent the water and soil from being washed away.
- Filtration: They can be the filtration layer of the dykes, river canal, seacoast, concrete slope, retaining walls. At the same time of preventing the clay granule from passing, they allow the water and the gas pass through freely.
- Reinforcement / Roofing: The highway, railway, soil stone dam, breakwater, airport and back fill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc., which distribute the earth stress, prevent the side displacement of the earth body and improve the earth body stability. They are also used as a waterproofing substrate for roofing industries.
- Separation: The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, surface of the airdrome and parking lot and the ground sill, different dam materials. They isolate the soil and the gravel of two kinds different granule pathway from the ground sill or other buildings.
PET Continuous Filament Needle Punch Non Woven:
Colors: All possible color shall be produced.
GSM: 80 to 300.
State of Art Plant: ORV Line from Italy.
Width: 5300 mm.
Capacity: 12000 MT/year.
KT Exports India Pvt. Ltd.
101 Sudaiv, Plot No. 97,
Road No. 3, Hindu Colony
Dadar (East) - 400014.
Maharashtra - India.