PP Nonwoven Needlepunch Geotextiles
We hold specialization in the domain of manufacturing and exporting the variety of PP Non Woven Needle Punch Geotextiles. They are mainly used with the geomembranes, and they are highly deigned with protective cushions, are highly durable in nature, and the offered products are made by using the best grade polypropylene fiber tangled together by applying the needle punching approach. We provide the range of the PP Non Woven Needle Punch Geotextiles to our respected clients at market leading rates.
- Light weighted
- Durable standards
- Water permeability
We can manufacture PP Non Woven Needle Punched Geotextiles on the PP Staple Fiber Needle punched technology.
- GSM: From 100gsm to 600gsm
- Machine Width: 6 meters
- Colors: All Colors possible
- State of Art Machines: Fehrer, Germany
The Needle Punched Non Woven Geotextiles are made from polypropylene fiber that are tangled together by a needle punching process. The fiber are made in continuous or short lengths (the short length fiber are called staple fiber) and achieve their strength by interlocking. They have excellent water flow rates and are used for filtration of soil fines for drainage usages including trench drains, as a wrapping for perforated pipe, for erosion protection, and combined with three dimensional structures to create prefabricated drains. The Needle Punched Non Woven primary roles are protection, filtration, separation and drainage, and the secondary function is reinforcement.
- Reinforcement function: Improving the load bearing capacity of a soil structure, such as a high strength Geotextiles to reinforce a retaining wall.
- Filtration function: Retaining fine particles when water passes from a fine grained to a coarse grained layer, such as when water flows from a sandy soil into the Geotextile wrapped gravel drain.
- Drainage function: To drain liquid or gas in the plane of the fabric which results in draining or venting of the soil, such as a gas vent layer in a landfill cap.
- Separation function: Separation of two layers of soil with different soil physical properties, such as road gravel from soft sub base materials.
- Protection function: Mechanical protection of geomembranes against perforation and abrasion, such as a liner protective layer when only gravel fills are available.
KT Exports India Pvt. Ltd.
101 Sudaiv, Plot No. 97,
Road No. 3, Hindu Colony
Dadar (East) - 400014.
Maharashtra - India.